The UK's Most Popular Canine Body Language Course
Thousands Of People Have Taken This Course
LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT
Accredited Livestream 4-hour
October 3rd in-person at the TLC Training Academy
Live* in Milton Keynes 10am-2pm
This course is for pet owners and professionals
Our courses sell out as numbers are limited
In conjunction with:
COURSE STARTS IN
Get a Free Tellington TTouch® E-Book just for signing up.
Learn To Be A Dog Detective
This was an excellent course led by Alex Wilson. Really interesting discussions from a lovely mixed group of participants who ranged from professionals in the pet industry, students of dog behaviour/ training and pet owners. Everybody wanted to gain and share as much knowledge as possible to do the best they can for their clients and companion animals. The day was well planned and presented.
Marie Miller, Tellington TTouch Instructor
Learn about the 4 core principles of canine body language on this course
1. How to read the subtle signs; we explore, individually the dog’s eyes, ears, mouth, tail, coat and posture in depth. We will also explore the link between posture and behaviour along with understanding about coat patterns in dogs.
2. Canine emotions deep dive; we will look at the link between emotions and body language. What does aggression, fear, anxiety or happiness look like in dogs? Are dog capable of guilt, does a dog who rolls on their back really want their tummy tickled?
3. Dog Dog interactions, we will learn about what is appropriate play and what is not.
4. We learn about the link between posture and behaviour and will also find out what Free Work is and why it is a brilliant tool to read a dog’s body language. We will also look at how to observe dogs and think about how the environment may influence the outcome of what the dog is telling us.
About Your Presenter
Alex Wilson is a Tellington TTouch Practitioner (P2), head of the instructor programme at the Dog Training College, a certified Pro Dog Trainer and a student member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. Alex teaches courses all over the UK and on live-stream and internationally
We will send you a 80 page e-book to read before the course . This will set you up to get the most from your 4-hour workshop.
We will receive your accredited certificate on the day. Worth 4 CPD points
Xtra Dog Learning Vault
Access to the Xtra Dog Learning Vault, where you will find e-books, articles, hand-outs and webinars. WORTH £250
This course is CPD accredited through the Dog Training College
What Do Clients Think Of This Course
I would not hesitate to recommend anyone who has an interest in dogs to attend one of these sessions, not just professionals but pet dog owners. This would give them invaluable insight into their dogs behaviour and could be saving themselves and their dog a lifetime of problems and stress.
The instructor for the day, Alex Wilson had a great easy going, approachable yet professional manner. He obviously had the days agenda to go through with the aid of slides and pictures but seemed perfectly happy and comfortable to veer off course and answer open questions throughout the session. He demonstrated a clear understanding of the subject but without preaching and continually invited discussion and opinions from the group.
Ali Buck, dog trainer
Excellent canine body language course. Very interesting, informative easy to understand and perfectly delivered by the instructor Alex Wilson.
Amanda Burton, Pro Dog Trainer
I throughly enjoyed my recent course. Alex Wilson made it very interesting and relaxed. We all took part in the layout of the course which made it easy to stay focused on the topic of Canine Body Language and take in the information taught. I took a lot on board and some great ideas, which I’m using on my very stubborn English Bull. It’s also given me confidence in my thinking of wanting to do more work with Dogs personally and maybe even eventually, on a professional level?
* Should it not be possible to run this course in person, due to the public health situation or reasons beyond our control, this course will run Livestream
This is a without dog event.