March 26th – Live-Stream 3pm – 8pm (GMT) 10am-3pm (PST).
Our courses sell out, our last Calmness Course sold out in 2 days
Course starts in …
- Spend 5-hours learning how to train your dog to be calm, yes we believe and understand how to build calm dogs and we want to share the skills with you.
- On-line learning. Take Calmness mini-course with Lindy Dekker (60-day access) priced at £99.00 on our website.
- Read 70 page TTouch student manual (pdf provided)
YES, YOU WILL LEARN TO BUILD CALMNESS IN YOUR DOG – Using the following:
• Tellington TTouch Bodywork, body wraps and leading techniques
• Free work developed by Sarah Fisher
• A games approach to training
• Canine emotions deep dive
• Learn about equipment, what will help build calmness in our dogs and how to use it
• …and much more
This workshop will equip you with the skills to build calmness in your dog/s.
About Your Presenter
Alex Wilson is a Tellington TTouch Practitioner (P2), a senior Instructor at the Dog Training College, a certified Pro Dog Trainer plus a student member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. Alex teaches courses all over the UK on live-stream and internationally.
We will send you our 70 page e-book to read before the course.This will set you up to get the most from your 5-hour workshop.
Build a calmer dog using Tellington TTOuch® mini course. Join Lindy Dekker as she explores how to use Tellington TTouch® to build a calmer dog. 60 day access. WORTH £99.00
We will send you a printed certificate at the end of your course
For Canine Professional great to add to your website or brochure. If not put it on your Facebook page
Xtra Dog Learning Vault
Access to the Xtra Dog Learning Vault, where you will find e-books, articles, hand-outs and webinars. WORTH £250
15% discount off equipment, books and DVDs
What Do Client Think Of This Course
I have done three courses with Alex and they have all been fantastically paced and accessible to all! … Highly recommend all the courses! you will not be sorry and great value! the Learning Vault is fantastic which you will access to as a student. Don’t hesitate, get it booked!
Yvonne Myers, Dog Trainer
Brilliant day of learning not only how to Calm our dogs but also more Tellington TTouches learnt.
Connie Bowes, Student Tellington TTouch® practitioner
I have attended Calmness Rocks over Zoom recently and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The amount of information is amazing and Alex is so approachable. I would recommend it to all dog owners or trainers.
Laura Wylie – Dog Guardian