Join Alex Wilson (Tellington TTouch Practitioner), virtually and learn trust-based, gentle, effective and supportive techniques from the comfort of home. This includes 10 hours of live, virtual, group instruction and life-time access to a self-paced online study course. Your live course will be recorded and you receive life-time access.
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
✅ Help your dog be their BEST selves!
✅ Enhance self-control
✅ Develop good leash habits
✅ Reduce anxiety & fear
✅ Address reactivity
✅ Support senior & special need dogs
✅Develop trust & Communication
Discover simple, gentle, and effective ways to help your dog become more comfortable, self-controlled, and cooperative.
You will learn how to:
- Interpret your dog’s behaviour in a non-judgmental way
- Notice a dog’s subtle body language for signs of stress or relaxation
- Use simple, relaxing body work techniques to support your dog and your relationship
- Support your dog to reduce anxiety and enhance self-confidence
- Incorporate leash exercises to create more harmonious on-leash communication
- Recognise and acknowledge how your own state of mind will affect your dog
This workshop includes:
10 hours of LIVE, interactive instruction via Zoom
- Instant, life-time access to the online course, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs: An Introduction” for solid foundation of knowledge and accessible review opportunities.
- Supportive Study Group Access
- 70 page student e-manual
- This course counts as 10 CPD Points/hours or CEU’s NAODI as well as 6 credits towards becoming a Certified Tellington TTouch Practitioner
- Awesome bonuses
Register and gain instant access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
In the live sessions, Alex will expertly guide you on how to adapt the Tellington TTouch techniques and exercises to your own specific animals and even your self! The class is small and allows for individualised advice and attention. This course is suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome. This approach integrates easily into positive dog training methods. Students will have immediate access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs: An Introduction”, which can be accessed at any time.
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- 2 five hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Study group access
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
The online portion of the course includes:
8 Lesson Modules: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Over 24 “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 24/7 – lifetime access to all materials
Online Course Outline:
- Welcome to the Course
- About the Method
- Goals and Overview
- Staying Grounded
- Observation and Awareness
- Coping strategies of dogs
Basics of Bodywork
- Understanding and Refining the TTouches
- Introductory Techniques
All Wrapped Up: TTouch Body Wraps
- Change the Posture; Change the Animal – Basic Leash Skills
- Handler Skill Building
- Balance Leash
- Finding Harmony – Loose Leash Tools
- TTouch Harness, Leash and Handle
- TTouch Connector
Visit the About us
page to learn about your instructor