Interactive and Online Tellington TTouch for dogs Level One June/July 23
Over £700 worth of bonuses including 4 Mini-courses worth £99.00 each
- 9 Elements of Tellington TTouch with Linda Tellington-Jones
- Building a Calm Dog with Lindy Dekker
- Using Tellington TTouch with Reactive Dogs Kathy Cascade
- Using Free Work and Groundwork with Lindy Dekker
- Building a Balanced Dog with Robyn Hood
- Access to the Xtra Dog Learning Vault worth £250
- 15% discount on equipment and books
- Fortnightly coaching calls with Robyn Hood on Zoom
Join Tellington TTouch® Instructors, Tina Constance, and Rachel Jackson to expand your knowledge and skill base!
Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of Online Learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format of 20 hours, small, LIVE, Zoom sessions.
This session can count as your next step towards certification as a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Dogs, or simply be the continuation of a personal learning journey. If you have attended in-person “Hands-On” Tellington TTouch Workshops, this course can be counted towards certification. Please visit the How to become a practitioner page for more information.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out, and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in at least two, 5-day hands-on sessions. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning on Saturday, June 17th, join Lindy from 2pm BST 9am (EST) for a 5-hour immersion session that will get you and your dog started on the techniques and exercises, most useful for everyday handling and understanding of your four-legged friends.
We continue at the same time on Saturday, June 24th, and on Saturday, July 1st, and Saturday, July 8th. We have set these times up so that it works for students in the UK, USA, Canada Europe, and South Africa.
Between sessions, you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Tina and Rachel will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well-being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 1”, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lessons: Each consists of several specific topics.
- Hours “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Four 5 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In-class assistants co-teaching and support the group’s learning and questions.
- Fortnightly coaching calls with Senior Instructor Robyn Hood
- 100-page student e-manual to read