LEARN TELLINGTON TTOUCH IN THE NEW YEAR -
Special Lockdown Package
SPECIAL DEAL TO START YOUR TELLINGTON TTOUCH JOURNEY during lockdown
4 Hour CPD-Certified workshop on Zoom January 29th 6pm £55.00
4-Hour follow-on workshop on Zoom March 26th 6pm £55.00
Loose Lead Walking,. Senior Tellington TTouch Instructor Robyn Hood looks at the Tellington Leading techniques. 85 minute seminar, accessed for life £99.00
Tellington TTouch Instructor Kathy Cascade looks at how she used Tellington TTouch to help reactive dogs – 60 minutes – access for life £99.00
70 page printed student manual with articles by Alex Wilson, Sarah Fisher, Kathy Cascade and Toni Shelbourne £19.95
List Price £327.95 – GRAB IT NOW FOR JUST £109.95
• 8 Hours of Live teaching on Zoom with Tellington TTouch practitioner Alex Wilson. This is interactive and you will be able to ask questions and work with your own dog. Included in these sessions we will deep dive what the Tellington Method is, learn about tension in dogs, talk about observations and body language. We will also learn about how to enhance your relationship with your dog. Over the two sessions we will learn a good number of the touches, learn about what pressure and speed to use etc. We will look at body wraps and calming coats, and how they can help our dogs, and finally we will look at the various leading techniques, groundwork and loose lead walking the TTouch way. You will receive access to a recording of these sessions for a further 14 days after the course is completed.
• Two pre-recorded seminars with Tellington TTouch instructors Robyn Hood and Kathy Cascade looking at the Tellington Leading techniques and reactivity. You have access to these seminars for life.
• Printed Student manual with articles by Alex Wilson, Sarah Fisher, Toni Shelbourne and Kathy Cascade, plus an e-book by Sarah Fisher, her guide to the Tellington TTouches.
• Discounted Tellington TTouch equipment and other dog straining equipment after each workshop.
• Life-time access to the Xtra Dog Learning vault.